- 1-1/2 teaspoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1 slice turkey bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped unpeeled apple
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 cup each)|
- Melt Parkay in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and chicken; sprinkle with salt. Cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; place in shallow dish. Cool in freezer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine apple, yogurt, onion and mustard in small bowl. Stir in cooled chicken and bacon.
Enjoy this chicken salad served on lettuce or spinach leaves with a slice of multigrain bread. Or, place in pita pockets or a wrap to make a sandwich.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.