- 1 tablespoon Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups chopped unpeeled apple
- 1 container (6 oz each) plain nonfat yogurt (6 oz = 2/3 cup)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup each)|
- Melt Parkay in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and chicken; sprinkle with salt. Cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; place in shallow dish. Cool in freezer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine apple, yogurt, onions and mustard in medium bowl. Stir in cooled chicken and bacon.
Enjoy this chicken salad served on lettuce or spinach leaves with a slice of multigrain bread. Or, place in pita pockets or a wrap to make a sandwich.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.