- 1 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) chili seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 oz each) beans in chili seasoned sauce, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup water
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook beef and onion in large saucepan over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes, stirring several times.
Chili may be topped with shredded cheese, sour cream or sliced green onions, if desired. Chili also may be made with ground turkey in place of the ground beef.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||23%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Hunts use to have the chili seasoned tomatoes, they were perfect. This is very good recipe too.
I am always looking for Chili recipes. This one is excellent! I added mushrooms for a little kick. I will definitely make it again!!
Try this instead: 1 can rotel (don't drain) 1 can chili tomatoes 2 pounds of beef 1 packet of chili seasoning 1 white onion chopped 1 jalapeÃ±o chopped 1/2 red bell pepper 1/4 cup sugar 3 crushed garlic cloves 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
It is perfect! So easy and the hubby loved it too! I added a bit more ground beef and another cup of beans! YUM!
horrible go eat some manly chilli
I'm a real chili fancier, so I was a bit skeptical. . I used premium ground beef and added a tablespoon of sugar. Hubba! Hubba!