Grilled Steak with Teriyaki Mushrooms
Grilled steak topped with sauteed mushrooms and onion flavored with teriyaki stir fry sauce
Hands On: 15 | Total: 30 | Makes: 4 servings (1 steak with 1/4 cup mushroom mixture each)
PAM® Grilling Spray
1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh button mushrooms
1/2 cup sliced onion
1/3 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
4 boneless beef top sirloin steaks (about 6 oz each)
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Spray large skillet with grilling spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in stir fry sauce; set aside.
- Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Grill 10 minutes or until medium done (160°F), turning over after 5 minutes.
- Transfer steaks to serving plates. Spoon mushroom mixture evenly over steaks.
4 servings (1 steak with 1/4 cup mushroom mixture each) Calories 269; Total Fat 8 g (Saturated Fat 3 g); Cholesterol 103 mg; Sodium 601 mg;
Carbohydrate 8 g; (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 3 g); Protein 40 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 3%; Iron 18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
To cook steak indoors, use broiler or stove-top grill pan. To broil, preheat broiler. Spray rack of broiler pan with grilling spray. Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Place on rack; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 10 minutes or until medium done (160°F), turning over after 5 minutes.