Tilapia with Corn and Tomatoes
Dill-seasoned tilapia with corn and tomatoes baked in foil packets for a quick and easy meal
Hands On: 10 | Total: 30 | Makes: 4 servings
2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt'sŪ Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
1/2 cup chopped white onion
1 teaspoon dried dill weed, divided
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
PAMŪ Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1 pound frozen tilapia fillets (4 oz each), thawed
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine corn, undrained tomatoes, onion, 1/2 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium bowl.
- For each packet, lay two 20x12-inch sheets of regular foil on top of each other. Place about 3/4 cup corn mixture in center, spreading slightly.
- Spray cooking spray on both sides of each fillet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon dill, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place fillets on corn mixture. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on baking sheet; bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Carefully open ends of packets to allow steam to escape before fully opening. Serve immediately.
4 servings Calories 205; Total Fat 4 g (Saturated Fat 1 g); Cholesterol 45 mg; Sodium 663 mg;
Carbohydrate 22 g; (Dietary Fiber 4 g, Sugars 6 g); Protein 24 g;
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 13%; Calcium 5%; Iron 11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.